Saturday 4 April 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my first every blog. This blog will follow my fight against the fat! I joined Weight Weight Watchers on 4th of January 2009 as part of my new years resolution. I was feeling very fat and realised that I was the only one that could do something about it so off to weight watchers I trotted. The motivation behind my fight against the fat are; an amazing holiday I am going on in June and also being a bridesmaid for my cousin in September. So far to date I have lost 19.5lb. I've had my ups and downs, unfortunately when you seem to start a healthy eats plan (I don't use the word diet, it makes me put on weight!) lots of social events come out of the wood work. I'm not going to let the healthy eating plan get in my way of living, I am trying to incorporate it into my everyday life to make it more of a long term change of habit, therefore, in the hope that the weight does not sneak back on. Welcome along on my journey to a slimmer, healthier me!

Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment