Sunday 5 April 2009

i hate sundays!

Had a good eating weekend this week! The only thing that usually puts a spanner in the works are nights out, but this weekend I've got the cold so a quiet one it was. Due to having the cold I've not done any exercise though but hopefully my good eating and my full day of spring cleaning (wonder how many bonus points i earned?!) should keep me on track. A Sunday also means that, if I'm not working, i get all the recipe books and weight watcher magazines out and plan the recipes for the week ahead. I write a shopping list then head to Tescos. I must admit i hate the shopping part, don't mind looking up what to have, i also quite enjoy cooking all the things but hate going to the shops! I did try online shopping once but made a bit of a mess of it, ended up with about 200 carrots!! It was zero point carrot soup for lunch that week! oops! Now the shopping is in the fridge, the house is nice and clean, here is to a good week ahead! No reason why it shouldn't be! Well, hopefully work won't be to stressful as that's when i feel the need for a chocolate, they are a bit like pringles, once you pop you just cant stop. Before you know it you are 8 points down and still hungry! Wednesday and Thursday are my days off so out for a run on those two day. Can't make my meeting on Friday so will have to find another one on either Thurs or Sat. Fringers crossed for a good loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment