Thursday 9 April 2009

Week 1 - Bikini body challenge continued

Week 1 of the bikini body challenge hasn't went quite to plan. Had a really bad cold so been pretty floored with that so my days off this week have been spent trying to breath and catch up on my sleep, so not been able to go out running or do any exercise. Monday and Tuesday at work were very stressful and unfortunately found myself having some chocolates to keep me going as i missed my afternoon break. Apart from that i haven't done anything else bad, fingers crossed when i get weighed on sat all will be good. Bit nervous as i usually do exercise through out the week. Not going to my usual class so going to find one to go to on sat morning. Our team doesn't seem to be doing the best at the moment but guess won't know who has the lead until all results are in! Hope mt weigh in result will be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment